I decided to read a bunch of the comments on ESPN’s convo tracker following the the Utah game. With Lin being AZN (he’s actually the first American-born player of Chinese or Taiwanese descent in the league), I knew that there were bound to be some LACIST gems:
- LeBron: Who the heck is Jeremy Lin? He doesn’t even have a ring! Jeremy: Actually, I have a ring for my math bowl, for my perfect ACT score, for class valedictorian, my Harvard degree in Economics…
- If Jeremy Lin were to move to China, they would *NOT* cap him at two children.
- JEREMY RIN JERSEY ONRY TEN DORRAR HURRY UP AND BUY!!
- Jeremy Lin is a third-degree black belt in point guard.
- Whoever said Asians can’t drive, never met Jeremy Lin.
- How do you know Jeremy Lin robbed you? Your homework is done, your computer is updated, your rice is gone and he “drove” away with your car.
- I heard Jeremy will use the Wu-Tang sword style in the playoffs.